Description Einstein For Everyone is a book on popular science, explaining the theories of Albert Einstein and other scientists in layman’s terms for readers of all backgrounds. Summary of the Book If art was just for artists and music just for musicians, there wouldn’t be much of a market for either in this world. Then why is it that theoretical physics is assumed a realm only to be touched by the mathematically fluent? This book seeks to explain the General Theory of Relativity and other profound discoveries made by the most intelligent man in history in simple terms so that everyone can appreciate his work. The book uses 33 images and over 100 graphics to help readers understand the real science behind the hype. Readers will understand other theories from physics, and they will learn about the Big Bang, the origin of the universe, Quantum Mechanics, Supernovae and more! This is the book for all those who are in awe of the wonderfully vast universe. About Robert L. Piccioni Robert L. Piccioni is an orator, academician and a cosmologist with an expertise in Einstein’s theories. Dr. Piccioni is a graduate of Caltech and he has also written Feynman Simplified: Everyone’s Guide to the Feynman Lectures. Specifications Book Details Publication Year 2010 Contributors Author Robert L. Piccioni
Write Your Own Review
No Other Seller Selling this Product
- An order, once placed, can't be cancelled.
- Return and Replacement is subject to the Return Policy.
- For any other queries, do reach out to Jantacart Care at : [email protected]
- Light shipment are shipped by Ecomexpress and the minimum delivery time is 7days from the date of order processing.
- Heavy shipment are shipped by DELHIVERY/FedEx and the minimum expacted delivery time is 10days delay will be happens due to pickup and Shipment connectivity issues from the date of order processing
- All products inventory are managed by company Authorize distributor after their confirmation order will update and dispatche.
We found other products you might like!
A Handbook on Electronics & Communication Engineering Paperback – Student Edition
Special Price ₹130.00 ₹250.00