Water is a basic necessity required for survival. Water contaminated with impurities isn't just unhealthy; it's deadly if consumed without being treated first. And to treat contaminated water we need a super-smart RO water purifier.
Livpure Pep Star RO Water Purifier is one of the best ROs in this price segment. It has RO + UV + UF + Taste enhancer technology, and comes in a sleek and modern design for your kitchen interiors. It features an effective storage capacity of 7 litres, and can be easily mounted on your kitchen wall. Its RO membrane decontaminates up to 75 litrs of water per day and the taste enhancer further improves the quality of the water. Purification capacity of this RO is 12 litres per day, and utilizes 7 stages of purification for the quality of water. The water purifier has indicators such as power on, tank full, purification process, UV fail buzzer, and UV failure alarm. An ultraviolet disinfection column is incorporated in the RO to sterilize the water using Ultra Violet radiation. This water purifier is ideal for small families. It features a compact design that allows for easy installation in smaller spaces.
Mentioned below are the 7 stages of purification this latest water purifier employs to clean water:
- Sediment Filter - In this stage, water is passed through sediment filter at high speed for elimination of fine and small impurities.
- Pre Activated Carbon Absorber - This carbon filter cum adsorber significantly eliminates bad color, taste, and odor inducing organic particles from the water. It also acts on chlorine and other dangerous organic substances like pesticides present in water.
- Antiscalant Cartridge - The Antiscalant Cartridge acts effectively in preventing scale accumulation on RO membrane layer which is caused by water salts.
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membrane - This is an integral part of purification process. In this step, water is rushed through RO membrane where all the deadly chemicals such as pesticides, THMs, herbicides, heavy metals and other salts are removed from the water. The RO membrane also eliminates microbes like bacteria, virus, and protozoa from the water.
- Ultra Violet (UV) disinfection Column - UV column is useful in decontaminating water from microbiological threats like protozoa, virus, and bacteria.
- Ultra Filtration Cartridge - Ultra-filtration cartridge acts effectively in the removal of bacteria, giardia, cysts, etc. from water. It also treats suspended impurities to make the water cleaner.
- Silver Impregnated Post Carbon Cartridge - In this final stage, the Silver Cartridge effectively removes volatile organic impurities, giving odorless and pure water.
Storage Tank Capacity 7 Litres Purification Cartridges
- Sediment Filter
- Pre-Activated Carbon Adsorber
- Anti-Scalant Cartridge
- RO Membrane
- UV Disinfection Column
- UF Membrane
- Silver Impregnated Post Carbon Cartridge
Material Of Construction Food Grade Material Product Dimension (W*D*H) (Mm) 300*275*510 Installation Wall Mounting Purification Technology RO+UV+UF+Taste Enhancer Purifier Preference Wall mounted RO Stages Of Purification 7 Stages Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) Levels Upto 2000 ppm Purification Capacity Upto 12 Litres/hour* Type Of Purifier Electric Max Duty Cycle Upto 75 Litres/day Filter Replacement Cycle Upto 6000 Litres *Filter life may affect by input water Quality RO Membrane 75-80 Gallons Per Day Membrane Type Thin Film Composite UV Disinfection Column 24 Liters/hour (Design Registration No.- 264546) UF Cartridge 0.1 µm Maximum Inlet Pressure 3 Kg/Sq.cm** Minimum Inlet Pressure 0.3 Kg/Sq.cm* Input Voltage 140-300 V AC/50 Hz Operating Voltage 24 V DC Indicator Power On Purification Tank Full Indications Indications UV fail buzzer Alarms UV Failure Alarm Auto Shut Off Yes Replacement Cycle 6000 Litres Sales Package Product, Installation kit, User Manual cum warranty card Service Type Onsite service, during warranty period sediment filter and activated carbon filter will be replaced and two preventive maintenance will be provided free
No Other Seller Selling this Product
- An order, once placed, can't be cancelled.
- Return and Replacement is subject to the Return Policy.
- For any other queries, do reach out to Jantacart Care at : [email protected]
- Light shipment are shipped by Ecomexpress and the minimum delivery time is 7days from the date of order processing.
- Heavy shipment are shipped by DELHIVERY/FedEx and the minimum expacted delivery time is 10days delay will be happens due to pickup and Shipment connectivity issues from the date of order processing
- All products inventory are managed by company Authorize distributor after their confirmation order will update and dispatche.