- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Mcgraw Hill Education
- ISBN: 9789339204044, 9339204042
- Edition: 4th Edition, 2014
- Pages: 578
Power Plant Engineering 4th Edition by P. K. Nag is designed to educate a reader on all the important concepts and topics of power plant engineering. The book addresses all the important topics of the subject like where power plants are located and the economy behind them. It also analyzes different steam cycles and the combined power generation by them. The book also provides the reader with information on fuels, combustion, generation of steam, steam turbines, circulating water systems and much more, thus making the reader highly proficient on the subject.
About Tata McGraw Hill Education India
Tata McGraw Hill Education has partnered with various other educators across the world in developing open learning ecosystems and thus helping students get better grades. Its books get printed, published and marketed by the Tata McGraw Hill Publishing Company, its Indian subsidiary. It has published a number of books till date. A few of them include Consumer Behavior by Karen Webb, Excel in Easy Steps and Management Strategies and Skills by Judith Dwyer.
- Publication Year
- 2014 July
- Authored By
- P K Nag
- 5.98 inch
- 9.05 inch
- 1.29 inch
- 930 g
No Other Seller Selling this Product
- An order, once placed, can't be cancelled.
- Return and Replacement is subject to the Return Policy.
- For any other queries, do reach out to Jantacart Care at : [email protected]
- Light shipment are shipped by Ecomexpress and the minimum delivery time is 7days from the date of order processing.
- Heavy shipment are shipped by DELHIVERY/FedEx and the minimum expacted delivery time is 10days delay will be happens due to pickup and Shipment connectivity issues from the date of order processing
- All products inventory are managed by company Authorize distributor after their confirmation order will update and dispatche.