Regarded as the standard textbook for organizational behaviour, this is the fifteenth edition of the book and consists of current and relevant research in the field for students and teachers alike. This edition maintains an elaborate yet clear style of writing, engaging pedagogy and important content based on thorough research along with updated discussions on the topical issues that are faced by organizations, employees and managers in recent times. Being a comprehensive book for management students, the book has been divided into various chapters for the best understanding of the subject. The chapters are diversity in organizations, foundation of group behaviour, personality and values, leadership, power and politics, human resources policies and practices, and foundations of organization structure. This coloured edition also features numerous pictures and illustrations for the proper understanding of the students. Along with the students of management, this book may also come in handy for the students of sociology and psychology. About the Author Pearson Education: Pearson Education has been publishing books on all genres like science, technology, law, business, humanities and others, and has been educating more than a hundred million people across the world. Their books have not only been helping students in learning, but are also aiding teachers and professionals. Pearson Education India publishes academic books and reference books in various fields like business and management, computer science and other engineering domains, competitive exam guides among other types of books. Some of the books published by Pearson Education India are Decision Support and Business Intelligence systems, Electromagnetic Field Theory, Computer Architecture and Organization, Managing Business Process Flows and A Critical Companion to Compulsory English. Product details Paperback: 712 pages Publisher: Pearson Education India; 15 edition (2013) Language: English ISBN-10: 9332500339 ISBN-13: 978-9332500334
Write Your Own Review
No Other Seller Selling this Product
- An order, once placed, can't be cancelled.
- Return and Replacement is subject to the Return Policy.
- For any other queries, do reach out to Jantacart Care at : [email protected]
- Light shipment are shipped by Ecomexpress and the minimum delivery time is 7days from the date of order processing.
- Heavy shipment are shipped by DELHIVERY/FedEx and the minimum expacted delivery time is 10days delay will be happens due to pickup and Shipment connectivity issues from the date of order processing
- All products inventory are managed by company Authorize distributor after their confirmation order will update and dispatche.
We found other products you might like!
Fundamentals of Network Analysis and Synthesis 1st Edition 1st Edition (English, Paperback, Er. S. K. PANDEY)
Special Price ₹295.00 ₹400.00
Optical Fiber Communications: Principles and Practice, 3e: Third edition Paperback
Special Price ₹645.00 ₹829.00