Product description About the Book: Structural Analysis Volume 2: 4th Edition Structural analysis, or the theory of structures, is an important subject for civil engineering students who are required to analyse and design structures. It is a vast field and is largely taught at the undergraduate level. A few topics like matrix method and plastic analysis are also taught at the postgraduate level and in Structural Engineering electives. The entire course has been covered in two volumes-Structural Analysis-I and II. Structural Analysis-II deals in depth with the analysis of indeterminate structures, and also special topics like curved beams and unsymmetrical bending. It provides an introduction to advanced methods of analysis, namely, matrix method and plastic analysis. Key Features Systematic explanation of concepts and underlying theory in each chapter Numerous solved problems presented methodically University examination questions solved in many chapters A set of exercises to test the students ability in solving them correctly New in the Fourth Edition Thoroughly reworked computations Objective type questions and review questions A revamped summary for each chapter Redrawing of some diagrams Contents Slope Deflection Method Moment Distribution Method Kanis Method of Rotation Contribution Column Analogy Method Influence Line Diagrams for Statically Indeterminate Beams Analysis of Multistorey Frames by Approximate Methods Two-Hinged Arches Fixed Arches Beams Curved in Plan Unsymmetric Bending and Shear Centre Matrix Method of Structural Analysis Introduction to Plastic Analysis About the Author: S S Bhavikatti S S Bhavikatti is Emeritus Professor, BVB College of Engineering and Technology, Hubli. He is a former Dean of NITK, Surathkal and SDM College of Engineering and Technology, Dharwad. For some time, he has also been Principal, RYM Engineering College, Bellary. Prof Bhavikatti holds an ME degree in Structural Engineering from the University of Roorkee, and a PhD from IIT-Delhi. A pr Product details Paperback: 240 pages Publisher: Vikas Publishing House; Fourth edition (2013) Language: English ISBN-10: 9325968800 ISBN-13: 978-9325968806
Write Your Own Review
No Other Seller Selling this Product
- An order, once placed, can't be cancelled.
- Return and Replacement is subject to the Return Policy.
- For any other queries, do reach out to Jantacart Care at : [email protected]
- Light shipment are shipped by Ecomexpress and the minimum delivery time is 7days from the date of order processing.
- Heavy shipment are shipped by DELHIVERY/FedEx and the minimum expacted delivery time is 10days delay will be happens due to pickup and Shipment connectivity issues from the date of order processing
- All products inventory are managed by company Authorize distributor after their confirmation order will update and dispatche.
We found other products you might like!
Fundamentals of Network Analysis and Synthesis 1st Edition 1st Edition (English, Paperback, Er. S. K. PANDEY)
Special Price ₹295.00 ₹400.00