Who was the man in the iron mask? Why did he wear a mask? Why was he imprisoned and who imprisoned him? Nobody knows. His identity was a mystery when he lived and more than two and a half centuries later, he is still shrouded in mystery. Some people identify him with Duke of Mammoth, the illegitimate son of Charles II and some with Moliere, the creator of famous comedy "Tartuffe". But Dumas created this novel identifying the man in the iron mask as the twin brother of Louis XIV.
Write Your Own Review
No Other Seller Selling this Product
- An order, once placed, can't be cancelled.
- Return and Replacement is subject to the Return Policy.
- For any other queries, do reach out to Jantacart Care at : [email protected]
- Light shipment are shipped by Ecomexpress and the minimum delivery time is 7days from the date of order processing.
- Heavy shipment are shipped by DELHIVERY/FedEx and the minimum expacted delivery time is 10days delay will be happens due to pickup and Shipment connectivity issues from the date of order processing
- All products inventory are managed by company Authorize distributor after their confirmation order will update and dispatche.
We found other products you might like!
A Handbook on Electronics & Communication Engineering Paperback – Student Edition
Special Price ₹130.00 ₹250.00