Strength of Materials has entered into its tenth edition with better subject matter, revised tables and reconstructed diagrams using computer graphics. The book consists of sections such as Stresses and Strains, Beams and Bending, Compression Members, Shafts, Springs and Cylinders and so on. You will find vital definitions, principles and theories at the beginning of each chapter and solved as well as unsolved problems at the end of those chapters. Advance problems are also given in the book keeping in mind the standard of other competitive examinations. Strength of Materials was first introduced in the year 1964 and since then, it has been updated and revised numerous times to make it a better book on material mechanics. The book is divided into five sections and twenty eight chapters. Contemporary literature has been added to make the book more interactive than before and bigger fonts and color schemes have been used to make it more interesting for the students Dr B C Punmia, Er Ashok Kumar Jain and Dr Arun Kumar Jain have compiled an exhaustive book on the subject of material mechanics and have incorporated simplified examples to make the book more accessible. Strength of Materials is available in paperback and was published in 2013 by Laxmi Publications. Key Features: Strength of Materials has been revised and rewritten keeping in mind the changing tastes of students. The book consists of solved and unsolved problems of various difficulty levels. New diagrams with computer graphics, revised tables and addition of important literature makes the book more comprehensive. In this book, you will find important definitions and explanation of theories in the beginning of each chapter. Product details Paperback: 821 pages Publisher: Laxmi Publications; Tenth edition (2015) Language: English ISBN-10: 8131809250 ISBN-13: 978-8131809259
|Author||B C Punmia|
Write Your Own Review
No Other Seller Selling this Product
- An order, once placed, can't be cancelled.
- Return and Replacement is subject to the Return Policy.
- For any other queries, do reach out to Jantacart Care at : [email protected]
- Light shipment are shipped by Ecomexpress and the minimum delivery time is 7days from the date of order processing.
- Heavy shipment are shipped by DELHIVERY/FedEx and the minimum expacted delivery time is 10days delay will be happens due to pickup and Shipment connectivity issues from the date of order processing
- All products inventory are managed by company Authorize distributor after their confirmation order will update and dispatche.
We found other products you might like!
A Handbook on Electronics & Communication Engineering Paperback – Student Edition
Special Price ₹50.00 ₹250.00