- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: S. Chand Publishing
- ISBN: 9788121907422, 812190742X
- Edition: 2014
- Pages: 560
R. S. Aggarwal’s Arithmetic For Competitive Examinations 21st Edition is a book on basic arithmetic for candidates aspiring for various competitive examinations across India. The book covers both subjective and objective problems, teaching readers the various concepts in an easy-to-understand method. The book is aimed at readers with a basic understanding of mathematics, and shows simple techniques to solving complex problems. In addition the book contains solutions to problems from various examinations for the students to understand the examination point of view. The book is indispensable for candidates appearing for the SSC, LIC, Railway, UPSC, PCS, Bank PO and RBI exams.
About R. S. Aggarwal
Dr. R. S. Aggarwal is a retired professor of Mathematics. He has authored more than 75 books on mathematics, some of which are : A Modern Approach To Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations, A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning and Mathematics for MBA Entrance Examinations.
Dr. Aggarwal completed his PhD. in Mathematics from the University of Delhi. He enjoys training the future generations in mathematics through his books.
- Publication Year
- General Studies
- Authored By
- R. S. Aggarwal
No Other Seller Selling this Product
- An order, once placed, can't be cancelled.
- Return and Replacement is subject to the Return Policy.
- For any other queries, do reach out to Jantacart Care at : [email protected]
- Light shipment are shipped by Ecomexpress and the minimum delivery time is 7days from the date of order processing.
- Heavy shipment are shipped by DELHIVERY/FedEx and the minimum expacted delivery time is 10days delay will be happens due to pickup and Shipment connectivity issues from the date of order processing
- All products inventory are managed by company Authorize distributor after their confirmation order will update and dispatche.