- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: S. Chand
- ISBN: 9788121907415, 8121907411
- Edition: 1st Edition, 2005
- Pages: 635v
R. S. Aggarwal’s Objective Arithmetic : SSC and Railway Exam Special 1st Edition is a comprehensive book for SSC and railway exam aspirants. The book comprises short-cut approach to solving problems, and questions asked in competitive exams for the students. In addition, there are new chapters like geometry, fundamentals of trigonometry and progressions that help in making a clear understanding of mathematical concepts. This book is quintessential for candidates applying for entrance and other competitive exams.
About R. S Aggarwal
R. S Aggarwal is an Indian author. He has penned down several books like the Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations 17th Edition, Quick Learning Objective General English 1st Edition and Mathematics for Class - 8.
- Publication Year
- Edition Type
- Book Type
- Non Fiction Book
- General Studies
- Authored By
- R. S. Aggarwal
- An order, once placed, can't be cancelled.
- Return and Replacement is subject to the Return Policy.
- For any other queries, do reach out to Jantacart Care at : [email protected]
- Light shipment are shipped by Ecomexpress and the minimum delivery time is 7days from the date of order processing.
- Heavy shipment are shipped by DELHIVERY/FedEx and the minimum delivery time is 10days from the date of order processing