- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: PHI
- ISBN: 9788120348981, 8120348982
- Edition: 2014
Rajib Mall’s Fundamentals of Software Engineering – Fourth Edition, published by PHI Learning, is a comprehensive book primarily compiled for Computer Science and Engineering students. It also serves as an extensive guide for MCA, MBA and IT students. It comprises of basic topics in the subject, explained in simple and lucid language for better comprehension. Each chapter is associated with objective type questions and more practice questions. McCall's quality factors and ISO 9126 have been introduced in the unit dealing with Software Quality Assurance.
About Phi Learning Private Ltd.
Phi Learning Private Ltd. was founded in the year 1963. They have been one of the leading publishers of educational textbooks and academic books in India. They publish books in the areas of study of Engineering, Sciences, Management, Computer Science, Social Sciences and Humanities among many other subjects. Their books are widely read and used not only by students but also teachers and professionals in various fields. They develop and publish books by choosing the most elite of academicians from premier educational institutions like the IITs, the IIMs and such. Some of the books published by Phi Learning Private Ltd. are Object-Oriented Programming, Veterinary and Animal Science, Internet Security and Acceleration, Human Resource Informationand Metallurgy and Materials Engineering.SpecificationsBook Details
- Publication Year
University Books Details
- Authored By
- Rajib Mall
- M.Tech (CSE)
- An order, once placed, can't be cancelled.
- Return and Replacement is subject to the Return Policy.
- For any other queries, do reach out to Jantacart Care at : [email protected]
- Light shipment are shipped by Ecomexpress and the minimum delivery time is 7days from the date of order processing.
- Heavy shipment are shipped by DELHIVERY/FedEx and the minimum delivery time is 10days from the date of order processing