- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: PHI Learning Press
- ISBN: 9788120348400, 8120348400
- Edition: 3rd, 2013
- Pages: 1044
A. Anand Kumar’s Signals and Systems, published by PHI Learning Private Ltd., is a comprehensive book for Electronics Engineering students, and AMIE and IETE students. It discusses the fundamental concepts of signals and the way they interact with physical systems. The topics are explained in a lucid and simple language for better comprehension.
About Phi Learning Private Ltd.
Phi Learning Private Ltd. was founded in the year 1963 and has been one of the leading publishing houses of textbooks and academic books in India ever since. They have been publishing books in the areas of study of Engineering, Sciences, and Management, Computer Science, Social Sciences and Humanities among many other subjects. Their books are widely read and used not only by students but also teachers and professionals in various fields. They develop and publish books by choosing the most elite academicians from various backgrounds as authors, including the IITs and IIMs and other famous educational institutions. Some of the books published by Phi Learning Private Ltd. are Object-Oriented Programming, Veterinary and Animal Science, Internet Security and Acceleration, Human Resource Information and Metallurgy and Materials Engineering.
- Publication Year
- Edition Type
- Eastern Economy
- Authored By
- A. Anand Kumar
- An order, once placed, can't be cancelled.
- Return and Replacement is subject to the Return Policy.
- For any other queries, do reach out to Jantacart Care at : [email protected]
- Light shipment are shipped by Ecomexpress and the minimum delivery time is 7days from the date of order processing.
- Heavy shipment are shipped by DELHIVERY/FedEx and the minimum delivery time is 10days from the date of order processing